You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Dec 2004

Dec 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that the I volume of the book ?pUrNa krama-pATHa
sahita Krishna-Yaju vedIya taittirIya samhitA?, authored  by Sri Kadambi S.
Ranganathan, under the able guidance of his guru ghanaPATHi Sri Sampath
Kumaracharya, is being released on Saturday, the 25th of this month at National
College grounds, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, on the occasion of the 8th ?Akhila
Karnataka Brahmana mahAsammELana?. This book has about 780 pages and also
contains the description about the method of learning Vedas, the necessity and
the importance of pada, krama, jaTa, Ghana etc.

This book, Krishna yahjurvEdIya krama pATha  is in three volumes. I volume
covering kANDAs 1 and 2, II volume covering kANDAs 3, 4 and 5 and the III
volume, the rest 2 kANDAs. The total number of pages of all the three volumes
is about 2,300. The other 2 volumes are expected to be released in March 2005.
This complete set of   books is priced at Rs. 750/-.

Kindly note that the pre-publication price is Rs 500/-.(to be paid before 14th
of December).

Those interested to avail the pre publication offer, may contact the author at
this address .

Sri K.S.Ranganathan

H 145, ?Shaswathi?,

4th Cross, Nagappa Block,