You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00036 Dec 2004

Dec 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

GITA JAYANTI

it is the anniversary of our sacred teachings of
Bhagavad Gita was spoken.

this holy teachings was spoken 5000 years ago
on the battlefield of kurukshetra .

This glorious event took place on sukla paksha
ekadasi the month of mirgashirsha (margazhi).

this year it is celebrated grandly in our
country MALAYSIA..where a mass recitation of the entire Gita
is held..OVER 1000 ppl expected to be there

DETAILS OF THE FUNCTION

date :- 22 december 2004 ( vaikunda ekadasi)

time :- 4pm to 10.30pm

venue:- wisma peladang (old klg road/ jln templer
junction) petaling jaya...
this place is also known as
thota maaligai

hope all of u could come to participate in this
event and glorify our Mother Gita. our holy
scripture.

for more details .. contact me (viknish 012 6370252).. or renu
012 3737349

an entrance fee of RM10 per participant is
charged. this fee entittles participants to a RM5
dinner vaucer & RM5 book /cd discount voucher

this event is organised by Pure Life Society and is
held in collaboration with various hindu
organisations and vaishnava temples around klang valley.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM