You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00093 Dec 2004

Dec 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Vasudevan,

Whatever stories we read in puranas/ithihasas the tattva sara is Sri &
Vishnu that is what we need to understand to rightly give respect to Sri
Veda Vyasa who wrote smritis if not Ramayana.  Many thanks for your
postings.

One humble request I have in this month of Margashira is to read similar
story on Lord Krishna.  Specifically from bhagavatha - Banasura's episode
where Shiva along with his sena are being defeated by Lord and his
counterparts.  We can be well informed on Lord Krishna's arrows/asthrams
against Rudra and his sena.   You may want to consider this. Just a request.

regards
sukumar