You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00099 Dec 2004

Dec 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Devotees, Sishyas and Well-wishers of Srimad Azhagiyasingar,

Due to our Bhagyam, the FIRST THREE maasa-Tirunakshatrams of our Temple
Acharya, Srimad Azhagiyasinagar, are falling on Weekends, Sunday Dec 19th
2004, Saturday Jan 15th 2005   and Saturday Feb 12th 2005.

Recently I had a lengthy talk with the Kinkarya-paras and Sannithi Archakas
of Sri Sannithi, and the following is suggested to be followed at our Sri
Ranganatha Temple on the above days.

After due Nitya-anusandhaana paaraayanam,  there will be Thirumanjanam (
abhishekam ) to the Silver Sa-jeeva-Pratishthaapita-Acharya Utsava Murthy,
along with Veda Paraayanam.

Actual Tirumanjanam is with Nava-Kalasa- Avahana-Poorvaka
Sodasa-Upachara-Yukta Abhishekam with appropriate Mangala dravyas like,
Yogurt, Milk, Honey, Coconut water, Turmeric powder, Sandal Powder and other
Parimala Dravyas and concluded with Sahasra-Dhaara-snapanam.

After appropriate Abhisheka-anantara-upacharas, proper Maryada to be
accorded with Parivattam (with the Sesha-vastra of Divya-Dampatis) and
Arulappadu will be the order followed by Sri-paada teertham and Prasadam
distribution.

You are all invited to come and receive the Sree-paada teertham on this
soul-cleansing mahat-seva to an aachaarya-purusha, happening outside the
punya-bhumi.

Please spread the word around to all your family and friends.

Srimad Azhagiyasingar Thiruvadigale Saranam.
Adiyen,
Venkat Kanumalla of Sri Ranganatha Temple, Pomona, New York, USA.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM