You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00000 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya namah:
Dearest all,

Let us continue to enjoy Thirumangai AzhwArs wonderful
verses on Thiruvenkatamudiayaan.

kalayaami kalidhvamsam kavim lOkadhivaakaram
yaSya kObi: prakaaSaabir aavidhyam niHatham thama:

I meditate on the Poet, who is like the Sun for the
whole world, to destroy the darkness of ignorance
(a~jnAnam) with his word and who destroys the Kali
dhOsham.

paavi yaadhusey dhaayen NneNYchamE!
 paNdu thoNdusey dhaarai, maNmisai
mEvi yaatkoNdu pOyvi sumbERa vaikkumenNdhai,
kOvi nNaayagan koNda lunNdhuyar
 vEngka damalai yaaNdu, vaanavar
aavi yaayirup paaRkadi maitthozhil pooNdaayE.
2.1.4

4. My dear mind! You have done a good thing without
getting distracted! The Lord who has appeared here as
various avataarams to save the devotees (who had
sought to serve Him)- who has settled at Divya dEsams
and sends the devotees through archiraadhi maargam to
Parama padham. Such Emperumaan is Gopi vallabhan; My
Swami. This Lord of ThiruvEkatam is the dearest Lord
of Nithya suris and the life of theirs. You have
sought to perform kaimkaryam to Him. Great!

Oh my dearest supportive mind! [the mind appears to
have asked the AzhwAr- it¡¦s you who has been advising
me.. and hence I did only what you had advised me].
Though I had advised everyone- none follows my
advice?¼ It is you who heeds to my appeal and has
taken me here at ThiruvEnkatam. who else can get such
a steady state of mind! Great you are, my dear mind!

Baaviyaadhu- without dodging, you heeded to my
request.

Thirumangai AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana
dAsan

Yahoo! Music Unlimited