You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00047 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya namah:
Dearest all,

Let us continue to enjoy Thirumangai AzhwArs wonderful
verses on Thiruvenkatamudiayaan.
kalayaami kalidhvamsam kavim lOkadhivaakaram
yaSya kObi: prakaaSaabir aavidhyam niHatham thama:

I meditate on the Poet, who is like the Sun for the
whole world, to destroy the darkness of ignorance
(a~jnAnam) with his word and who destroys the Kali
dhOsham.

veruvaathaaL vaayveruvi 'vEnkadamE !
 vEngadamE !' enkin RaaLaal,
maruvaaLaa len_gudankaal vaaNedunkaN
 thuyilmaRanthaaL, vaNdaar koNdal
uruvaaLan vaanavar_tha muyiraaLan
 olithirainNeerp peLavaNG koNda
thiruvaaLan enmagaLaich cheythanakaL
 eNGNGanamnNaan chinthik kEnE ! (5.5.1)

Bhagawaan Sriya: Pathi Sriman Narayanan stays at
Srirangam only for protecting us. AzhwArs longs to
perform kaimkaryam to Him. Nothing happens and it does
not materialise. He gets into the NayikA Bhavam, and
becomes Parakala Nayaki. The mother (of
Parakalanayaki) is bursting out in this ten. She says:
I am not able to let her unite with PerumAL; nor am I
able to alleviate her sufferings. What can I do? What
is my use of being a mother??

Thirumangai AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana
dAsan

http://mail.yahoo.com