You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00050 Dec 2005

Dec 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimathe acharya namaha,

My only question is how can anything thats being recited on his name  the
supreme being ,The Anãdhinidhanam  star or no star  ! (Om Namo Narayana)
ever in the wildest of dreams be construed as kamayartham ? and even if so
since the mere utterance of his name" Pavithrãm pavithram yo mangalãnãncha"
 would purify the same then what is kamyartham in this ? are there any
scriptures which says the same or is it a mere human interpretation of the
same ? this is my humble question ?

Regards
Venkataraghavan

--