You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00044 Dec 2006

Dec 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya nama:
Dear Sri Sadagopan Swami,

You have been really blessed by the ,merciful acharya His Holiness
Srimad Azhagiya Singar.

The title is befitting to you indefatigable service [kaimkaryam] that
you have been performing.

You have been a source of inspiration for all of us...
We are proud to be associated with such greatest BhAgawatha.. and
please continue to bless us with your wonderful works.

on behalf of Sri Ranga Sri, we salute you for this award and we hereby
convey our heartiest congratulations and best wishes..

The whole Sundara simham team did a remarkable work..

in the words of Winston Churchill..
So much has been owed by So many to So few...

Acharyan ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana
dAsan madhavakkannan