You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00016 Feb 2001

Dear Bhagavatas:
I am presently away at Indianapolis where I do not have Internet
facility. I may not be able to post anything till 9th March 2001.
I will, however, try to post atleast one issue during this period.
Regular postings will resume from 10th March 2001.

You may continue to send your mails which I will be able to peruse but
I can reply only after getting back to Atlanta.
Thank you for your patience.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

Home Page