You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00030 Feb 2002

Dear Bhagavadas

This week end we will be having the scheduled Upanyasam of Sri. U.Ve.VenkataKrishnan Swamys Upanyasam on the Conceptual differences between the two schools of thought and the timings are as usual .
Also we will be having  Sri.U.Ve.Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy's Upanyasam on the topic of "How Ramanuja Sambandam enables us to attain Motcham" in English.
Note there is a change in the timing o of this Upanysam instead of our usual Sunday Morning we will be having in evening of Saturday itself .So let me request all Srivaishnavas to log in to the bridge in the correct timings for the Upanysams.

Details
-----------
Date- 9th Feb 2002
Saturday Morning
Time- 7.00 am PST, 10.00 am Eastern , 8.30pm IST
Topic- Differences in the School of thought
By- Dr. M.A.Venkata Krishnan
suggested donation- $10.0

Saturday evening

Time- 5.30 pm PST, 8.30 Eastern 7.00am IST(Sunday Morning)
Topic- Ramanuja Sambandam , the way to Motcham
By- Sri.Velukkudi Krishnan
suggested donation- $10.0

So let me request all Bhagavadas to log inat the correct time to hear to the non stop nectar from great scholars on the great topics .

Best Regards

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672

Home Page