You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00033 Feb 2003

Dear Members,
I would like to know in which website I could
download the Sanskrit version of Medha Suktam. I am
unable to find in a few which I know. Please let me
know the details of the site so that it would help the
children who could download it easily to learn. These
children are attending Bal Vihar classes and it would
be helpful for them.

Medha devi Jushamaana, agaah.....

Srilatha

visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com