You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00090 Feb 2003

--- In SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muni Trayam <munitraya@xxxx>
wrote:

> I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her
culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and
English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-
esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want
them, a truly dominated nation.

If this was true, the only conclusion is
that we did not value our age old ancient
educational system much anyway, for, we so
easily surrendered to the designs of the
English.

-- Dileepan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia