You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00098 Feb 2003

All,

It is well known that the Dharmic (Hindu) practice of bathing in the
Ganga River and other holy rivers founds its way into Bauddha Dharma
(Buddhism) and via Buddhist missionaries in the Middle East into
Christianity with their 'Baptism' ceremony.

What however is the 'name' of our bathing purification ceremony and
where can I find more information about it?

Thank you!

- Raj Mohanka

One School; One Dollar a Day; One Village is transformed
Support the Ekalvidyalaya Movement. Tell your friends about it
Visit: http://www.ekalvidya.org

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com