You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00106 Feb 2003

Dear Shri Sudarasan and others,
Very comprehensive coverage about " kala" which made me to complete the
reading in one go.
I am sure all your and others prayers will be answered by Lord Ranganatha.
It is only a question of " time". For having said that one has to see the
need of the " hour". Be alert, act and have full faith in Him. Past is the
best teacher. If at all there is a war the consequences could be more
dreadful this time compared to last war. Not only Kuwait , but the entire
GCC will be put to severe suffering.

The difference is that last occasion the countries were taken unawares , but
now all are fully geared to face the challenges from all fronts. Life as
normal as ever in Bahrain. Indian embassy for the first time creating a
database of all immigrants here, and social service organizations have been
given call to help them enter the data in computers and this call has been
well responded and work has commenced. Being annual holidays even school
children, house wives are taking part in this yeomen cause. Bad times are
always painful but it is time that brings illumination. We should consider
such times as an opportunity given to all of us by The Almighty to render
self less service. This is true spirituality. Even though TIME DEVOURS
EVERYTHING , HE IS THE MASTER OF TIME. HE IS ALSO NOT COMPREHENDIBLE
Thanks to everyone who is joining in the prayers.
V K Vijayaraghavan