You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00166 Feb 2003

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

DATE : March 1, 2003 (Saturday)
TOPIC : Thirunedundhandagam - Pasuram #4 and #5
TIME : 8:30 a.m. USA Eastern (7:00 p.m. India Time)
COST : FREE

Please sign up at:
http://www.ahobilamutt.org/upan/signin01.asp>http://www.ahobilamutt.org/upan/signin01.asp

We would like everyone to sign-up, even if you get the codes from
someone else. This will help us get an accurate count of listeners.
Please cooperate with us. If you have difficulty please let me know
giving details about the e-mail ID you used for registering.

-- dileepan
srimad azhagiya singar thiruvadi

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia