You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00181 Feb 2003

S H R I H I

Srimath Srinivasa Ramanuja Maha Desikai Namaha

Respected Bhagavathas,

My humble pranams to you all. Tomorrow (28/02/2003) is the Kainkaryam of HH
Srimath KAdandhEthi Andavan. He attained Thirunadu Masi month, Krishna paksham,
Dwadasi thithi. I want to share a good news with you all. Mr.R S Mani ,
Publisher of Leading Tamil Religious magazine " Gopura Darisanam" has published
a article about HH Srimath KAdandhEthi Andavan in the March 2003 Issue . (Mr.
Mani has published in 1995 about History of Andavan Ashram & also Ahobila Mutt
and also the pictures and life history of Acharya's in his book Gopura
darisanam. I will get the archived copies of the same so that i can scan and
circulate in the e-groups.. He has deep attachment to our sampradaya . He has
published the article in simple Tamil for the knowledge of Common man. The cost
of Book is Rs.15/- and it has already hit the stands for sale.The book is also
available at

Mr.R S Mani,
Publisher- Gopura Darisanam,
Sriram Publications,
M-11/F-4,Ragam apartments, I Main Road,
Thiruvalluvar nagar,Thiruvanmayur,
Chennai:600041.
Tel:044-24900603,24900303. Fax:24916316

For People abroad:

London and Paris
M/s. A J international
Importers and Distributors,
# 36, Lompit Hill,
LONDON SE 13. TP.694 88 10

Srilanka
M/s.P S Sundaram & Sons Pvt. Ltd,
# 75, Barber Street, Colombu-13
Tel 328549,330661.

Canada
Murugan Book depot,
#1241-A,Elles Mere Road,
SCARBOROUGH-ONT MIP 2X8- CANADA
Tel:416-2859118. Fax 416-2085940

One more small help i need: In token of my gratitute to Mr.Mani i have designed
and hoisted a website for Mr. Mani for his trust which does Annadhanam every
moth. I request you all to kindly visit the following website and please inform
how to improve upon it.

Site Address is http://personal.vsnl.com/gopuradarshanam

Dasan
L.Sridhar