You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00007 Feb 2004

From: The President - SPVST Sabha -

After a successful event of  'BHAJAN AND ABHANG'  on the 25th January 2003 your
Sabha has organised another unique programme, details of which are appended
below.

All of you are aware that "Carnatic Music" is our breath and encouraging this
among the youngster is our duty.  SPVST Sabha has taken an initiative in this
direction, on the auspicious  month of Saint Thiyagaraja birth anniversary.  As
you all are aware that the preliminary round was held on 26th January 2004 at
Acharya College. The Final Singing Competition by young and talented group of
the finalists will be held in front of large audience on SUNDAY THE 8TH
FEBRUARY 2004 at Sri Vasantha Mandapam of Sri Ahobila Mutt, Chembur, Mumbai
40071.

Programme is as under:

FEBRUARY 8, 2004

4.00 p.m. to  6.00 p.m.    Competition Final
6.15. p.m. to 7.15 p.m.    Screening of Saint Thiyagaraj by Sri Kasturi
7.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.     Award ceremony - prize distribution to finalists

In order to encourage the candidates appearing for the final, we would
earnestly request our sabha members to be present with family and friends.
This would pave way for our future programmes.

Kindly ensure you to attend this programme.

Adiyen Vedantha Dasan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: