You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00041 Feb 2004

Dear Bhagavatas:
Here is an excellent article by our Sriman Balaji comparing Swami Desika
with Trivikraman.
This appeared in a sister list. I am sure you will enjoy reading it.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy