You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00049 Feb 2004

Dear Swamin:
Thank you.The warning was released in good faith.
We have received similar mails from others too and released one of them for
the information of our members.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

>From: Narayanan <Narayanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: 'Ram Anbil' <Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: VERY IMPORTANT WARNING !!! - it is hoax!!!!
>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:03:17 +0530
>
>It is a hoax message...
>
>See Symantec's (Norton Antivirus) website:
>http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/life.is.beautiful.hoax.html
>
>Lot of such hoax are roaming around, while the actual intention of
>initiating it remain still unclear!
>
>-Adiyen

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so
low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/VkWolB/TM