You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00019 Feb 2007

Namaskaram,

I have a small request to the sri vaishnava group.
One of our friend's relative is looking for an admission in Ahobala Mutt
Matric School in Chennai.He is looking for contacts with the administration.
If any of you have some contacts you can please forward it to me at
srivaishnavarajayam@xxxxxxxxx or govindarajantriplicane@xxxxxxxxx.
Adiyen is the organiser of Srivaishnavarajayam yahoo group and I am posting the message in other Vaishnava Groups.

Thanks
Govindarajan VS
Organiser
Sri Vaishnava Rajayam