You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00038 Feb 2007

Dear Sri Rajagopalan,

You can get many vedantha books at "Vedantha Book House" in 8th Cross Malleshwaram. You can also get books at Adarsha Publishers in Malleshwaram 15th Cross, in front of MES College.

Dasan

Shrinath Iyengar
Atlanta

rvks05 <rvks05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can any of our esteemed members guide me to some good bookshops in
Bangalore where books on SrVaishnava Sampradayam are avaible.

Dasan

Rajagopal

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list