You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00066 Feb 2007

From: "Ram Anbil" <ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: myasn49@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Chandra Grahanam on 3rd March 2007
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:58:57 +0000

Dear friend:
The visbility of the Lunar Eclipse on 3rd March 2007 differs from place to place.

For information on the timings for your location, please click on

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/LunarEclipse.html

Hope this helps.

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

From:  "NARASIMHAN ARASANIPALAI" <myasn49@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Chadra Grahanam
Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:01:32 +0530

>Respected Sir,
>Please let me know if the "Chandra Grahanam" on4th March is
>applicable at USA.If so what is the time to be followed.
>With best regards
>A S Narasimhan

>Get up-to-date with movies, music and TV. Its happening on MSN
>Entertainment http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/Default

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com