You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00077 Feb 2007

Dear Bhagavatas:

The next discourse on Ramayanam will be held at the Hindu Temple of Atlanta on Sunday, 25th February 2007 between 10.30 am and 12.25 pm EST.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. Please note the change of timings. The change of timings is provided to enable a test for a few minutes before the actual commencement of the discourse. There were a few feed back on last week?s discourse that it could not be heard fully, possibly because while using the Cordless, the base unit was plugged in at the ground floor level while I was talking using the handset upstairs. This time, we will be using the landline straightaway.

2.  ?SUNDARA KHANDAM? of SRIMAD RAMAYANAM is very informative conveying important messages for our guidance. I would request you to attend/ listen and more importantly, to follow it up with your kind feedback as to the quality of the acoustics and the content of the discourse.

Bhagavatas in and around Atlanta Area or passing through the same
during the session are cordially invited to attend the discourse in person.

I will feel honored if you could make it convenient for you to attend in person.

The Conference call details for the Tele-discourse are given below.
Those who are not able to attend in person may log in the Dial Number
and Participant Access Code and join the Conference and listen from
the comfort of their homes.

The following arrangement has been made based on the feedback
received in connection with earlier discourses.

The conference is set to Presentation Mode ? This mode automatically
mutes members of the conference call who entered the Participant
Access Code, enabling conference Participants to listen without being
able to speak to others on the conference.  This mode works best with
large groups of conferees for reducing background noise, and is
accessible to those who provide the Organizer Access Code when
entering a conference.  At any time during a conference, conference
Organizers can switch between Presentation Mode, Conversation Mode
and Q&A Mode by toggling the "7" on the telephone keypad

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

Sri:

Dear Anbil mama

The conference call is setup for this Sunday (Feb 25, 2007) and the next Sunday (March 4, 2007). The details are the same for both weeks. The details are

Sunday, February 25, 2007

(and also Sunday, March 04, 2007)

Start Time:

10:30 AM Eastern Std Time

End Time:

12:25 PM Eastern Std Time

Dial-in Number:

1-712-432-2000  (Iowa)

Organizer Access Code:

*410912  (you must include the leading star key)

Participant Access Code

16040

Regards

adiyen