You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00004 Feb 2008

Sirs,

We are residing in Hyderabad and would like to have darshan of the Pancha Nrusinha Kshetram on the banks of Krishna (as elugosied by Sri U.Ve. Mukkur Lakshminarasimhachariar).

Please guide us regarding the route we have to take and the places where we can halt at night.

Tentative program is to start on 9th February 2008 and return back on 12th Morning.

In anticipation of appropriate guidance

Adiyen

Mukunth S R

Home Page