You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00028 Feb 2008

Dear Bhaagavatas:

Sri M.K. Srinivasan Swami, currently Editor of "Nrisimhapriya (English) official monthly of Sri AhObila Math was my colleague in Loyola College and a Co-member of National Youths Cultural Association (NYCA) along with Prof. S.V. Isan  - way back in the 1940s during our University days.

He writes to say that he has a few hundred copies of 'Sristavam' by Sri Kurattazhvan.

He has written a wonderful commentary in English for this.

 He has also a similar number of copies of 'Hindu Ethics' by Prof. S V Isan.

 Both are available with him for FREE DISTRIBUTION.

Anyone who is interested may personally collect them from his residence at

7, Narmada Flats, 23, Motilal Street, T Nagar, Chennai 600017 (Phone: 24347799).

 He is unable to send the books by PO or VPP.

Please hurry up to contact him to acquire your copies before the stock gets exhausted.

I am sure you will greatly benefit by the scholarly presentations in these priceless publications.

Please feel free to cite this reference while contacting him.

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

 Copied to Sri M.K.Srinivasan Swami for information

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list