You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00069 Feb 2008

SrI:

Dear SrI Ranganatha Bhakthas:

The link for the Power Point presentation

on Kulasekara Padi and Vasantha Mantapam

renovation kaimkaryams is given below:

www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/gallery/pillar_mandapam/srk.pps

The Presentation is set for auto-play but can be navigated

by clicking on the control buttons available on the lower left side

of the screen when viewed ?Full Screen?.

SrI RanganAthO Jayathi

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

P.S : The Sixteen Pillar Mantapam has been fully

funded now . The KulasEkahara Padi Kaimkaryam

is close to the 85% mark of the needed funds

and hopefully we can close this appeal for funds

in the next 7 days .

Please bring us to the finish line for the KulasEkhara

Padi Kaimkaryam . Sri KulasEkhara AzhwAr's

Thirunakshathram ( Maasi Punarvasu) is being

celebrated at Srirangam on Monday , February 18 , 2008 .

It will be  marvellous if we can make signicant progress

towards this goal of having all the funds at hand by then .

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list