You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Feb 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00011 Feb 2009

Dear Bhagavathas:

I have uploaded (on You Tube) a delightful video clip DevAdhirAjan at Pazhiya Seevaram  (January 15, 2009).

You get mesmerized by his mun ahazgu as the video opens. Then, there is a stunning close up of His tirumugam (at  02:55) where you get the anubhavam of HiskOla nIL koDi mUkkum taamaraikkaNNum kani vaayum”; “mATTuyar kaRpagattin valliyO kozhundO aRiyEn ITTiya veNNai unDAn tirumUkku” . At 06:30 mark, as we come around (valam varum pozhudu), you get the anubhavam of 360 degrees with iDa pakka azhagu and vala pakka azhagu (from both sides) as well as pin azhagu. Finally, you get a glimpse of Him descending the hill in the twilight evening sun – with a few thousand people pushing around at the bottom of the hill, I could not hold the camera steady here (sorry for the shaking at the end).

Swami Desikan’s nirvAham is that the first padigam of TiruvAimozhi is mangaLAsAsanam of DevAdhirAjan - I have spliced a couple of tiruppAsurams from this padigam sung by Sangeetha Kalanidhi Smt.R.Vedavalli followed by mangaLa slOkam by Sangeetha Kalanidhi Smt.M.S.Subbulakshmi.

Please watch in “High Quality” by pressing the button in the bottom right-hand corner under the video.

Enjoy!

The link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcthepKyFg

aDiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan