You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00078 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Suresh Rajagopalan,

I agree with your views.Supporting Divya Desams ,so that at least the
basic minimum services are carried out in ALL DIVYA DESAMS should be a
matter of highest priority.To ensure that this happens in a sustained
basis one of the ways is to set up a corpus fund managed by responsible
people in the area for such divya desams which do not yet have such a fund
and are struggling to maintain basic services.Apart from manpower and
logistics problems a decent amount has to be raised as a corpus fund so
that the interest received from it is reasonable.Sporadic donations once
a while will not help and a collective effort with contributions from
all bhagavathas according to their ability in a focussed manner for
the temples in question may be a possible answer.let us hope that
Emperumaan continues to guide us and bless us in our small efforts so that
the conditions of the temples is made better in the future.

I have recently added a page on 'supporting divya Kshetrams' with a
couple of appeals(Includes the thiruppulanai temple) which can be
accessed at www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/7673/divyas.html

regards
adiyEn Ramanuja dasan
Úkenkat s iyengar