You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00104 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Bhagavathas:

Pranams! Since I came across few postings on Dolai Krishnan in
the list, I would like to keep the Bhagavathas in USA informed
about some special thing about Him. If anyone wants to invite
Dolai Krishnan to His/Her house, He/She can do so. It will be
so special to invite Him. For information on details/procedure
to invite Him, please visit www.ahobilamutt.org

Thanks,

Sri Ramanuja Dasan,
Ramanan Rajagopalan

iruppidam vaikundham vEnkatam * mAlirunchOlaiyennum
poruppidam mAyanuk enbar nallOr * avai thannodum van
thiruppidam mAyan irAmAnusan manathinRavan van
thiruppidam * enRan idhayaththuLLE thanakkinpuRavE.

---- On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Sowdhamini Jayaraman
(sowdhamini_j@xxxx) wrote:

> Dear Bhaagavathothamaas,
>
> The most beautiful picture of Ahobilam Mutt's Dolai
> Krishnan in Alankaaram. So, beautiful!! One should
> sing pallandu on seeing him. Such wonderful eyes full
> of karunai, one would have never seen. See the slight
> smile also.
>
> Regards,
> Sowdhamini Jayaraman

> http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------
------~-->
> Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
> Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
> Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/VkWolB/TM
>

> ATTACHMENT 1: image/pjpeg; name="tm-alankaram-d.jpg"
> DISPOSITION: inline; filename="tm-alankaram-d.jpg"

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Home Page