You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00153 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri. Sudarshan

Really happy to know about the award for your mother. We at the Tiruvengam Group feel very proud to be associated with your family.

Please convey our best wishes to her and we pray to God to shower on her many more awards and a healthy and a long life.

Best regards

K.C. Narasimhan