You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00157 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sriman Venkataraghavan:

Your essay is beautifully put together.
One has to get a complete context of AchArya
RaamAnujA's Vaibhavam to understand His " revolutionary"
contribution . In your final paragraph, you identify
one of the great contributions.

I am sure that other BhakthAs will identify
the top most contribution based on their own
rasAnubhavams.That is a good thing to happen.
Thanks Sri Krishna Kasyap for opening up the discussions
to give us additional SmaraNam of Udayavar.

The multi-facted genius of AchArya RaamAnujA has to be
evaluated acros many of His contributions ; each of
the "revolutionary" contributions act like the hands of
the Lord (ahamaham ) competing with the other to help us
SamsAris gain Moksha Siddhi. This topic should be kept
open for many insights by bahkthAs of the list .

As we go thru IrAmaanusa NoRRandhAthi,
YathirAja sapthathi, YathirAja Vimsathi
et al, we get insights . Ordering the most
revolutionary one among the contributions
identified by AchArya RaamAnujA's sishya
Paramparai would be a challenging task
and worthy of engagement mainly because
of that effort will get us even closer to His
Dhivya CahraNAravindhams.

Thanks very much.
V.Sadagopan