You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00189 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

srImathE rAmAnujAya namaha
srImadh varavara munayE namaha

Dear Sri Krishna,

Thanks for the message. Now it is clear. I am awaiting your posting on Sri
PrahalAdhA's case.

AzhwAr emberumAnAr jeeyar thiruvadigaLE saraNam
adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan
Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh

"Krishna
Kashyap" To: "TV Venkatesh/FXSLF/SEC/SANMAR"
<kkalale1@san <tvv1@xxxx>, "Krishna Kashyap"
.rr.com>< > <kkalale1@xxxx>
cc: "Devanathan K"
29-01-02 <kdevanathan@xxxx>,
08:56 PM <raghav@xxxx>,
<SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [SriRangaSri] Question
related to Bharniyasanam

asmad gurubhyo namah
srimathe srivan shatakopa sri vedanta desika yathindra maha desikaya namah
srimathe sri lakshmi nrisimha divya paduka sevaka srivan shatakopa sri
narayana yathindra maha desikaya namah
sri lakshmi nrisimha parabramhane namah