You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00009 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas:

Happy New Year to you all.

Jaya TV apparently broadcast last month (Karthigai) a 30-minute excerpt
Of Thirupathi Brahmotsavam accompanied by Smt.M.S.Subbalakshmi's recital
Of Vishnu Sahasranamam (my father told me it was broadcast from 5:30am
to 6:00 am).
Did anyone make a copy of this on video tape? If so, would you be
willing to make
a copy for me? I will bear the charges for copying and shipping (I live
in the U.S.).

Thank you!

Vasudevan

Yahoo! Groups Links