You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00017 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SvabhAnu Vaikunta EkAdasi day : Marghazhi 19

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

On this sacred day  , Sri Anil T of Hyderabad/Brisbane , Australia
and myself are priveleged to invite your attention to a special web page
that is being placed at the sacred feet of SrIman NaarAyaNan as
a special offering :

http://www.sadagopan.org

It was our intent to release this web site on this sacred day .
There are some  sections that need completion . We will make
every effort to complete these sections soon and addd new material every
two months. The place mats are there now for images and additional essays
to be added.

Trust you had an excellent celebration of SrI Vaikunta EkAdasi ,

SrImath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadi,
Daasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: