You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00032 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi
Dear Bhagavathas,
I need a small help. One of my known Bhattar in a temple is collecting Pictures
of Lord Narasimhan in different places. So far he has collected 40 pictures of
different temples. I wants to collect 108 Narasimhan Pictures. I need your
assistance in this holy Kainkaryam. If any you have rare pictures of narsiamhan
and any picture of Lord narasimhan of your native place kindly send a copy of
it to me , so that i can give it to the Bhattar.

Thanks in advance.

With Warmest Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar
Mail to:
"Sriharitha" ( Behind Tank),
I Cross, Sri Munieshwara Swamy Layout extension,
Munnekolala, Marthahalli Post,
Bangalore:560 037.
Tel: +91 80  8475017 or 8476880
Mobile:+91 9845 16 78 15