You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00136 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear parama bhagavathas

   sub. silver simhasanam to srirangam temple UL sri swami desikan sannidhi.

   silver simhasanam with lions for KAVITHARKIKA SIMHAM swami ul desikan of
srirangam temple ( opposite to THAYAR sannidhi)was submitted to prakrutham
ALAGIA SINGAR on THIRUNAKSHETRA MAHOTHSAVAM at seliyur and subsequently taken
to SRIRANGAM and offered to SWAMI DESIKAN ON 13.12.2003 on padukasahasra
avathara mahothsavam day.this small kaigkaryam is blessed by my grandfather who
served LORD RANGANATHA AS SRIPADAMTHANGHI.SRIMAT ALGIASINGAR, SRI MANNARGUDI
RAJAGOPALACHARIAR (my teacher for grandha sathushtayam )my kalaskshepa
goshti,my family members supported my efforts.

    pl see the attached photo and get SWAMI DESIKAN'S BLESSING.

    ADIYEN,     KAZHIYUR MADAPOOSI VEERARAGHAVA DASAN

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM