You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00001 Jan 2008

Jan 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All,

This is further to my earlier mail on the above. Lot of people have been sending mails to me regarding this. As mentioned in my earlier mail the contact persons remain the same. You can contact Mr. V Srinivasan (of Srirangam) in person and get it. The other option is to contact Sri Pathalam Subbarao. For the benefit of all I spoke to both these people and also sent a mail seeking further details on getting the CD from Dhone. Please refer mail from Sri Subba Rao. Also if you are sending him mails, send it to srmaddi2002@xxxxxxxxxxx as requested by him.

One more point which was missed out in my earlier mail is that the CD is rendered by the people who traditionally chant this in Thiramala. (Tiruppathiyil asthaanamai paraayanam seybavargal)

I guess the information in the mails below are quite clear, in case you still have doubts you can call these person(s) and/or send a mail.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy 2008 & years ahead. I also seek your good wishes / blessings.

Warm Regards,

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan,

Sridhar