You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00010 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,

JAI SREEMANNARAYANA.

Adiyean wishes you PROSPEROUS and BEST part of your life is ahead NOW ON and EVER. Lord Ranganatha shall bless your with His generous and great APAARA KARURA on you, all the days through out your life. Naturally every pleasant thing shall follow and flow into your life. Now a little open thinking - When I  go to temple, stand before Lord, close my eyes, remember some stothras, chant them internally for I am shy that I may be wrong, Look around, again close my eyes and tell Him all my IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS or submit an account of my wishes, feel satisfied and come back. I alwasys think I GAINED. Again look back for a movement and wondered whether I wasted my time and Lord's time? For I could have asked every one's welfare like THAI ANDAL or Other Alwars who were so very confident, He does welfare of entire humanity and living ang non living systems and NEVER asked Him any thing other than REUNION with Him. Suddenly, I am shy on my small size even in thoughts and LOOK BACK AT LORD'S SMILING FACE and assuring Hand (Abhaya Hastham), Tendering and Lifting Hand (KATI HASTHAM) and His Lotus Feet (Sarnagathi). His looks gave me more than what I ever wanted, that divine strength.

I GAINED .. GAINED and GAINED with every darshan of Lord Ranganatha.
Once again wishing every one great succees ahead.

~ Ever humble to all devotees - Peesapati  V V S Chari - Websites - http://srirangam.etemples.net, http://thiruppavai.etemples.net

P V V S Chari
Ishare

Home Page