You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00021 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhaagavtas,

Pranamams..

I have shared the Invitation of Sri TiruEvvul Brahmostavam with the given URL below along with this devine service, there is another celebration:

The Birthday celebrations of Sri HH 42nd Srimad Azhagiyasinger of Sri Ahobila Mutt (Injimedu Srimad Azhagiyasinger) 130th Thirunakshatira Mahotsavam from: 16th Jan 2009 to 25th Jan 2009 (Continuously being held for 56 years at Thiruvalloor).

http://srivaishnavasabha.blogspot.com/2009/01/2009-thai-brahmotsavam-of-thiru.html

Invitation can be found in below URL:

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/SriVaishnavaSabha/InvitationOfSriTiruEvvulBrahmostavamForTheYear2009#

For your convenience I have attached the image files in this URL.  Hope you can view this and can get the full information.

aAdiyan

Ranganathan

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list