You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00041 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Deare Bhagawatas,

The Brindavans of our poorvacharyas were missed by our irresponsibility. But Brindavan of Some our Poorvacharayas were found and have been rennovated. So please help us in finding the Brindavans of All srivaishnava poorvacharayrs and also Azhisingers.If we find the Brindavans of all the Azhisingers we can biuld temples and aslo perform nitya Poojas for those Nitya suris. It is essential to have the details of the place where they attained Mokasham with Proof.So please help us in Finding out those Brindavans.

Veenum Dasan
Adisesh Iyengar __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia