You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00117 Jan 2009

Jan 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhaagavatas:

On behalf of the members of the Board of Advisory Consultants (BAC)
and Internal Resource Panel (IRP) of Swami Desika Darsana Satsangam
(SDDS) and Sri Ranga Sri (SRS) E Journal and on our own behalf, we
wish you all a very happy, prosperous Pongal and Makara Sankranti in
this Sarvadhaari year.

"Pongum MangaLam yengum Thanguga!"

May the "Pongal TirunaaL" shower on all of us an era of rich harvest,
peace, plenty and prosperity in the days ahead.

May the real "Thanksgiving day" to the Surya Bhagavaan bless us with
mutual understanding and co-operation in spreading Bhagavad Ramanuja -
Swami Desika Sampradayam and greater opportunities for our "kainkarya
Sri" to the Divya Dhampathis, Acharyas and Bhaagavatas.

Let us sink our differences, if any, and work in unison towards this
goal.

Daasaa:
Anbil Ramaswamy and V. Madhava Kannan
Moderators