You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00013 Jul 2001

Jul 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
srI Gopala desika mahadesikaya nama:
Sriman Mukund:

In adiyEn's opinion, it is very appropriate to say vazhi Tirunamam of Acharya's
instead
of xxxkalai. In New Jersey, we say that Swamy Sri ManavAla maamunigaL's vazhi
Tirunamam
and Sri Vedanta Desikar's vazhi Tirunamam like Sri Andal's vazhi Tirunamam.
Please say
Sattumurai (sarva desa daSA kAle...), Sri Manavala Mamunigal's vAzhi Tirunamam,
Sri. Vedanta Desikar vazhi Tirunamam. In Srinivasar temple, at Bridgewater, NJ
we start with SriSailesha daya patram.., Ramanuja daya patram in the beginning
and recite
both vAzhi Tirunamams when ending.

vachaka dosha: kshantavya:

dasan
govindarajan

nArAyanA!

Pattangi wrote:

> sri:
> srimathE rAmAnujAya namaha:
>
> With the divine blessings of Purvacharyas, Acharyas and Lord Sriman Narayana,
> we are celebrating the 1st Thirumanjanam, Alankaram and Darshanam
> of Varadaraja perumal for the first time in US.
>
> Function & VEDIC Temple Contact: Sri Jagannathacharilu (hindu_priest@xxxx,
> 651 638 9436)
>
> Function Details July 28th
> ===========================
> Function led by Sri Jagannatha Charilu of Minneapolis - Hindu temple of
> Minnesota.
>

> 2:00 : Archana, Mantra Pushpam, Aarathi,
> Sattumurai (Tenkalai, Vatakalai & Andal Vazhithirunamam, Dhati
> Panchakam
> Theertha Prasadam.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia