You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00025 Jul 2001

Jul 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Dear Swamin Very glad to read your letter His
HOliness the 45th Pontiff Srimath Azhagiasingar during
POORVASRAMA delivered an excellent book about
nithyakarmanushtanam you can also read the book
YEN-YENNA-YETHARKKU written by me and available at
SRI KAINKARYA F5 chandra flats 90 Brindavan street
West mambalam CHENNAI 600033 PH 4843986 DASAN
Soundararajan