You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00068 Jul 2001

Jul 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Friends,

In line with what Smt. Rukmini Varadarajan and Sri. Anbil Ramaswamy have written below, I also received the Virus. Luckily for me, I saved the Attachment but it remains unopened so far!

The subject reads as follows : madura gar-Productandvendorform
The Attachment name reads as follows : madura gar-Productandvendorform.xls.pif[254KB]

Well the virus message was emailed to me by someone whom I do not know and his name per the email address shown below is Sridhar Ranganathan.

sridhar.ranganathan@xxxx

It is not clear to me whether Sridhar did this intentionally or without his knowledge?

Regards,

Murali Sampath