From: thirunarayanan thirunarayanan [mailto:rthirunarayanan@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:57 AM
To: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SriRangaSri] Looking for interest in Learning Sanskrit in
the US

I am a sanskrit professor in St.Joseph's college
trichirapalli and residing at srirangam, at 10,
akhila, ranganagar 620006 my ph.no. is 0431-433681
my email ID is rthirunarayanan@xxxx
or rhtirunarayanan@xxxxx
My name : R.Thirunarayanan
Qualifications: B.Sc.,M.A.,B.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D. in
Sanskrit
|Exp: 27 years of teaching sanskrit
If I can be of some help to any one interested in
learning Sanskrit---
Please write to me.
I have the internet facilty at my college
betn 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on all week days except on
sundays.Anbil Swamy is very well known to me.
thank q.
Pattangi <danp@xxxx> wrote: > SrimathE rAmAnujAya
namaha Jai

=====