You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00094 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamin / Ammeyar,

Can any one solve my doubt?

According to various scripts, it is mentioned as by reading or performing according to certain scripts we will ge Moksham and all our Sins would be pardoned.  In such case, people may think that "until some time I will enjoy all types of greeds and even if it is sinful and read such scripts or perform those rituals according to the scripts".  Then, whether it is the same result for both the persons, the one who has sacrifised his life for God and Scripts and the one who very lately took the same?

Please answer my question by quoting some authenticity or proof from the sacred scripts for the above doubt.

Regards,

Murali

Vishnu daasan

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here. __._,_.___