You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00120 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Haribol !

Dear Sriman Sadagopan Swamin

Could you tell me where can I get the Tamil translation of Valmiki's  Srimad Ramayanam- UTTARA KANDAM ?

While at Chennai I tried in all leading stores in Mylapore and T.Nagar. I could not locate.

If you could tell me the publshers' name and author ( Tamil Translator ) I could contact them on my reaching  Chennai. I am now with my daughter in Denver CO USA.

I  have the LIFCO version  of Sri.K.Srinivasa Iyengar's Srimad Ramayanam , upto Yudda Kandam , in Tamil.

Thanking you.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan , G.Sampath.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list