You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00130 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

--- On Fri, 7/25/08, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [andavan] Andavan Ashramam website update
To: "andavan yahoogroups" <andavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ramanuja mission" <ramanujamission@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 10:44 AM

                    Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha.

Dear group members,

                                 Srirangam Srimath Andavan web site, www.andavan.org, has been recently been updated in all the pages. This was reported to all members in an earlier mail to the group. We request all of you to keep visiting the site at regular intervals, in addition to the group mail andavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

                                 One important addition is in the introduction of an "Audio Gallery", which contains almost majority of the slokas of Sri Alavandar, Acharyan Ramanujar and Swamy Desikan, all directly recited by His Holiness Himself. You are provided with hyperlink to hear any of those slokas which you would like to hear. These are available in the form of MP3 Cds at our Ashramam in Chennai at a very low cost. In case  that you would like to download these slokas from the web site link, we would recommend you to make a suitable contribution, as our Acharyan Sambavanai to our Ashramam.This is our suggestion.

                               In the updated "News" page, a full report on the Chaturmasya Sankalpam function is appearing, which is the same that was sent to our andavanyahoogroup members.

                               The photos taken at the Chaturmasya function is added to the "Photo gallery" of the web site, www.andavan.org. We request you to visit the web site and we are sure that the pictures will take you really to Sethukkarai, "Tiruppallani" We thank Sri Raguveeradayal, a dedicated disciple of our Ashramam, and a member of our group,who has provided these photographs.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia