You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jul 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00150 Jul 2008

Jul 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All,
I had the opportunity to Visit the Divyashetram Naimisharanyam.I have posted the pictures and made some comments.
The link is
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/narasimhankl/Naimisharanyam/photo?authkey=2XewmU48QxM#5228843941560016946
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/narasimhankl/Naimisharanyam/photo?authkey=2XewmU48QxM#5228843941560016946
Those who want to visit may contact
Viniya Narasimhan ( Bhattachar's wife) -09936040748.
Please carry a torch lite, Coffee powder,sugar ,and some ready made stuff or talk to Viniya so that she help you.She can help arrange pick u.
Those of us who can help to light up the temple with solar lights etc should go personally to Naimish .It is 40 Km from Hardoi and a similar distance from Sitapur.
Do visit the link and have Darshan of Acharyan.

narasimhan kannan

Get an email ID as yourname@xxxxxxxxx or yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Click here. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia