You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00011 Jun 2001

Jun 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimathE raamaanujaaya nama:
srimath varavara munayE nama:
srimath ananthaarya mahaguravE nama:

Sri Bakthas,

Please accept my humble salutations to all of you. I have been
reading through all the discussions of eminent people in this
egroup as a learner and a passive contributor. I wish to share
the following with you all.

Recently during May 17-21, 2001 adiyEn with my family went to
Badrinath and visited all the Pancha Badris in the Garhwal
Himalayas. I took snaps of those places. AdiyEn's parents with
our close relatives visited these places in 1993 and adiyEn's
father T.A.Srinivasan wrote a travelogue in Tamil on this visit
for the benefit of interested people. adiyEn has added a english
version with a photo-tour of these places at the end of his
travelogue. adiyEn has posted these details in our father
T.A.Srinivasan's homepage at http://www.geocities.com/tasviji
under the "Pancha Badri Yathirai". Kindly download the
Adhawin-Tamil and instal it in the computer to view the Tamil
letters.

adiyEn requests all of you to visit the pages to have a glance at
them and give your valuable ideas.

adiyEn madhurakavi dhaasan

T.A.S.Vijayaraghavan
begin:vcard
n:T.A.S.;Vijayaraghavan
tel;fax:91-0657-227814
tel;home:91-0657-225506 to 225512 Ext.651
tel;work:91-0657-225506 Ext 412
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.tasviji.com
org:XLRI, Jamshedpur;Information Systems & Operations Management Area
adr:;;C.H.Area(East);Jamshedpur;Bihar;831 001;India
version:2.1
email;internet:tasviji@xxxx
title:Professor
note;quoted-printable:Coordinator, Centre for Logistics and Transportation Management.=0D=0ACoordinator, Executive Postgraduate Programme in Management.=0D=0AAreas of interest include Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Transportation, Services Management, Decision Support Systems
fn:Prof.T.A.S.Vijayaraghavan
end:vcard

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia